Express Link has a reliable and well-kept fleet of vehicles that are dedicated to providing our clients in Australia with road freight services. Our fleet, well-established network, and dedication to excellence allow us to deliver our clients goods to their desired destination safely and on time, every time.
We wouldn’t be able to service our clients’ road freight needs without a trustworthy fleet of vehicles. We have a variety of vehicles available that are fully equipped to transport anything from parcels and pallets, to crates and larger items across Australia. Moreover, we offer express road freight services if you need something delivered urgently.
- Included in our fleet are:
- Air Ride Prime Movers equipped with mezzanine floors
- The variety of vehicles we have at our disposal allow us to provide you with the best solution to your needs.
Interstate road freight is not only cost-effective but is also:
- Flexible – Primarily, we offer the transport of general goods such as clothing, medicine, food, construction materials, and electronic goods. However, we can also provide the relocation of specialised cargo, including steel and industrial products, perishable items, dangerous goods, and livestock.
- Sometimes the Best Option – Often, the only way to reach certain parts of Australia is by road, which is why we offer road freight services, to begin with. And, it’s also the best option if you need to transport bulky and heavy goods across state lines.
Our road freight rates are affordable and competitive without compromising on the quality of service we provide you with. However, it’s important to know that we generate custom quotes depending on the size and weight of your cargo, as well as where it needs to go and when it needs to get there. With this in mind, the prices of our road freight services may vary.