International Freight – Express link
Express-Link was established in 1997 with the purpose of providing a personalised range of transport solutions. Unsurpassed quality and versatility ensures that your freight arrives on time, every time. By road, air or sea, local taxi truck or international airline, trust Express-Link.
Offering solutions instead of overnight promises, Express-Link thrives on meeting the needs of its diverse customer base. From a container of live bees to Abu Dhabi, live crayfish, fresh flowers, urgent mining equipment, dangerous goods or urgent printed matter – around the nation or around the world, trust Express-Link to deliver it on time, to total client satisfaction.
The Express-Link team of dedicated transport professionals has a comprehensive knowledge of the transport industry, both domestic and international, to ensure that your goods are given top priority and specialist attention.
Express-Link is a dynamic company using its nationwide and worldwide integrated network of agents and partners to speed your freight to its destination. In 1999, Express-Link was awarded the Best New Business award, and gained IATA accreditation in mid-2003, the highest certification for an international transport company.
Outgrowing its previous premises, Express-Link moved to spacious new facilities in Glassford Road, Kewdale in September 2003. The depot covers a land area of 8000 square metres with a 3000 square metre covered loading area.
- Express-Link offers nationwide distribution via express road and air plus international service by air and sea with customs clearance facilities and door to door shipments worldwide.
- Express-Link can move any packaged commodity, including hazardous goods, whether by parcel, pallet, full load, sea or air container. Express-Link manages air charter services for various companies who need staff or equipment moved quickly and efficiently.
- Express-Link is a Security Regulated Agent registered by the Department of Transport and Regional Services (DOTARS).
- Express-Link is a member of the Advanced Professional Logistics Network (APLN), a worldwide association of independent freight forwarders. APLN provides access to a quality network of over 1200 offices throughout the world. APLN selects only the best, most secure and ethical forwarders, giving Express-Link access to trusted agents in every corner of the world.
- Express-Link provides friendly, personal service. You will never become merely a number on a form or computer screen.
For more information on our organisation, our methods or our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.